Maintenance / Planning
Many of the smaller owners or operators, who only have one or two aircraft, shy away from the high personnel costs, which accompany a maintenance organisation and the technical documentation. According to EASA, however, this accountability rests with the operator. As a way out, the latter may seek help from a qualified third party in order to save costs.
More and more of our customers therefore make use of our offer and leave the work in the hands of our qualified and certified colleagues. We charge a small monthly fee, which is based on the number of operated aircraft in the fleet and the individual services subscribed to.
At the moment, four customers use this service.
If you would like to join them, let us know.
We undertake Line – and Base Maintenance of the following aircraft types at our bases:
- Dornier Do328-100 (TP), all variants,
- Dornier Do328-300 (Jet), all variants.
- NEW! Airbus A318, A319, A320, A321 – Line-Service & AOG-Service
- NEW! Boeing B737-600/700/800/900 – Line-Service & AOG-Service
- All Aircraft types from 2t up to 5.7t MTOW
- Service Centre for Continental Motors
- Service Centre for Diomond Aircraft
- Please ask for your specific type of Aircraft
The main dockyard for big base maintenance works is in Allgäu Airport Memmingerberg.
For all question concerning our maintenance please contact email@example.com or Tel.: +49-(0) 8331-75030-33