Maintenance / Planning
Many of the smaller owners or operators, who only have one or two aircraft, shy away from the high personnel costs, which accompany a maintenance organisation and the technical documentation. According to EASA, this accountability rests with the operator. As a way out, the latter may seek help from a qualified third party in order to save costs.
More and more of our customers therefore make use of our offer and leave the work in the hands of our qualified and certified colleagues. We charge a small monthly fee, which is based on the number of operated aircraft in the fleet and the individual services subscribed to.
We undertake Line – and Base Maintenance of the following aircraft types at our bases:
- General Aviation up to 5.7t MTOW
- Service Centre for Continental Motors
- Sales & Service Centre for Diomond Aircraft DA40/42, all variants
- Dornier Do328-100 (TP), all variants
- Dornier Do328-300 (Jet), all variants
- NEW! Airbus A318, A319, A320, A321 – Line-Service & AOG-Service
- NEW! Boeing B737-600/700/800/900 – Line-Service & AOG-Service
- Please ask for your specific type of Aircraft
Our Hangar for heavy base maintenance is located at Allgäu Airport in Memmingerberg.
For all question concerning our maintenance please contact:
Ms. Daniela Hansel
Tel.: +49-(0) 8331-75030-33